Monday, August 23, 2010

Blog candy to celebrate

I have decided its time for some blog candy. Two weeks today is retirement day & to celebrate I have decided to offer some lovely fat free Blog candy.
The candy will consist of at least 2 sets of stamps of my choice at least one will be retired & I will make up a pack of stash to compliment the stamps.
All you have to do is:
1. leave a comment on this post.
2. make a link on your blog if you have one back to this candy post.

As a bonus if I receive 50 comments I will add to the lovely candy, should I receive 50 more comments I will add to it again.

I will draw a winner at 7pm on the 1st September " Retirement day"

So if you fancy some candy then leave me a comment.

P.S It's not me that's retiring ( I Wish ) it will be some of the Stampin' Up products.

No comments:

Post a Comment