The first project is a bag-e-lope this bag is made using a 5" x 7" envelope, but in reality you can use any size envelope.
It is so easy
These are the instructions for the construction of the Bag-e-lope, I do however recommend that you decorate the bag-e-lope before assembly.
1. Seal the envelope by licking the flap.
2. Using a scoring board or a ruler & embossing tool score 1" in from the two long sides & one short side.
3. Fold the scored lines a couple of times to make them flexible.
4. Trim off the top ( unscored ) by about 1cm to make the bag opening
5. On the bottom of the bag cut as shown & fold
6. Using wet glue or super sticky tape tape flaps together & then tape to the bottom of the Bag-e-lope.
7. Using the crop o dile hold together the top of the bag and punch 2 holes to thread the ribbon handle through.
8. Use the real red gingham ribbon to make 2 handles, you need approximately 25cm for each handle.
The colours used in this project are
The designer papers are Bashful blue
The next project of the night was a card using the Garden Whimsey set & the papers Sweet Pea from the current mini catalogue .
I have made a couple of variations, the inspiration for these came from fellow Demo Jenny Moors.
The evening was made complete by Alice & her legendary chocolate cupcakes that she makes for us when she's the hostess.
All of the above products are from Stampin' Up and are available to purchase through me as a Stampin' Up creative coach.
A lovely evening spent with fellow crafters & now i'm off to bed to try out the lovely new mattress that arrived this morning.