Preparation time: 10 Minutes
Cooking time: 15 Minutes
Nutrition per serving: 779 cals, 39.2g fat, of which 20.9g saturated fat, 8.3g added sugar, 3.5g salt
You will need
- 300g unsmoked back bacon
- 400g mushrooms
- 200g young leaf spinach
- 150ml pot of single cream
- 500g spaghetti
- Cook 400g spaghetti, following pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, fry the unsmoked back bacon, cut into strips, over a medium heat for 5 minutes until browned and crispy. Remove from the pan and set aside on a plate.
- Fry the mushrooms, sliced, 1 onion and 1 clove garlic, peeled and sliced, for 3–4 minutes in the oil left in the pan from the bacon. Return the bacon to the pan and add the spinach leaves, 1 egg yolk, 75ml single cream and 75ml milk, and stir well until heated through.
- Remove from the heat, add the cooked spaghetti and stir through to serve.