The RailWorks platform ensures that your software can be advanced automatically, with ongoing support for new technology and gameplay features available on a regular basis.
* Each of the 8 routes is beautifully modelled with characteristic signalling and signage
* Watch the action from a number of spectacular pre-set views, including cab, passenger, trackside and bird’s eye
* Includes over 50 scenarios to test your driving ability
* Simple, user-friendly interface allows instant access to train experience
* Advanced mode creates a challengingly realistic engine driving experience
* Five accurate real-world routes: Bath-Templecombe, Oxford-Paddington, York-Newcastle, Hagen-Siegen and Cajon Pass
* Three fictional routes: a large UK goods yard, a route based around Denver, Colorado USA and a route set in the alpine region of northern Europe
Core 2 Duo 2 GHz, 1 GB RAM, graphic card 128 MB (GeForce 6600 or better), 6 GB HDD, Windows XP/Vista.