Monday, April 20, 2009

Blog Candy Celebrations

I have some lovely Stampin Up blog candy up for grabs in celebration for my first Stampin Up party as a demonstrator and my blog is rapidly approaching 60,000 hits.



All you have to do "follow me" on my blog & leave a comment on this post.



This blog candy will close at 8pm on the 1st of May when I will use a random number generator to choose the winner.



The Candy



12 6x6 sheets of Washington Apple papers (2 sets of 6 designs so you can use each side) Page 11 ( mini catalogue )

12 6x6 sheets of Tea party papers (2 sets of 6 designs so you can use each side) Page 18 ( mini catalogue )

12 6x6 sheets of Ski Slope papers(2 sets of 6 designs so you can use each side) Page 22 ( mini catalogue )

2.25 metres So Saffron Striped grosgrain ribbon

2.25 metres Pretty in Pink Striped grosgrain ribbon

2.25 metres Bashful Blue Striped grosgrain ribbon

All of the ribbon is on page 12 (mini catalogue)

If you wish to place an order for any of the products shown in the current UK Stampin up catalogues or would like further details of how to become a demonstrator then please contact me.













No comments:

Post a Comment